HEALTHY OFFICE UPDATES:
We’ve made several permanent changes to enhance our protection against all infectious diseases (not just COVID).
We know that good indoor air quality has a significant impact on human health. Therefore, we have made these ventilation changes:
- New building ventilation system in our Stevenson office
- Upgraded building filtration systems in both offices (HEPA or MERV 13)
- Air circulation systems are now set to run 24 hours a day
- The outdoor air exchange ratio for the ventilation system in our White Salmon office turned up to the highest setting
- Ceiling fans in White Salmon have been turned up to high to increase “mixing” in the air column
- Additional stand-alone HEPA air filters in waiting rooms, NSMG staff areas, and each individual exam room
To help keep folks from spreading any type of contagious illness, we are taking the following measures:
- If you are coming in for a sick appointment, we’ll ask that you wait in your car now, instead of in the lobby
- In some cases, we may ask to set you up for a phone or video appointment first to determine which entrance and precautions are needed to keep both other patients and our staff safe
- We have a separate entrance for certain types of sick visits that may be contagious (suspected measles, chickenpox, and COVID being the most common)
- We know that being vaccinated is our best defense for covid: 100% of our staff are vaccinated.
- For the White Salmon office, we have created an outdoor waiting room in our courtyard.
We hope that you find these protocol updates reassuring. Your health and wellness are in our best interest.
For nearly 40 years, our practice has been devoted to helping individuals and families achieve a lifetime of good health.
Our local healthcare centers in White Salmon and Stevenson offer extended hours and convenient appointment times.
As family practice providers, we receive additional professional training to meet the majority of your health care needs.
What Our Patients Are Saying
After today’s appointment, I recommended my own mother to make an appt!
The nurses and doctors were all exceptional and caring.
Dr. Gregory Zuck and the entire staff have been understanding, and very patient with working to communicate and care for my brother with all his special needs.
Dr. Rinella went out of his way to retrieve previous information to compare with the results of today’s procedure.
I have recently moved and still come to this office because I think the care my family gets is exceptional.
Your office is wonderful with customer service!