Anna Kate has a background in Exercise Physiology, and likes to focus on wellness and preventative health care. She enjoys Primary Care as it allows her to develop long term relationships with patients and their families, and be there for them through life’s ups and downs. She believes in shared decision making, so that patients feel empowered to make changes that will positively impact their health and well-being.
She enjoys working with rural and underserved populations, and has worked at a Community Health Center in Yakima, WA and with Providence Gateway Internal Medicine.
Originally from Pennsylvania, she moved to the PNW for its spectacular beauty and abundance of outdoor recreation. She is thrilled to be moving to the Gorge to be part of a small outdoor community. In her free time, she enjoys white water kayaking, mountain biking, snowboarding, and spending time with her husband and dog.
- Masters of Science, Physician Assistant Studies, Lock Haven University, 2015
- Masters of Science, Exercise Physiology, East Carolina University, 2013
- Bachelors of Science, Exercise Science, Slippery Rock University, 2011
- NCCPA- Certified Physician Assistant
- Preventative Health Care, Sports Medicine, Chemical Dependency, Reproductive Health, Women’s Health