Dr. Sadler believes that children deserve to grow up with every opportunity for health, learning, and love—a belief that fuels her passion for primary care pediatrics. She enjoys partnering with parents to help their children thrive and finds it fulfilling to watch families grow and change over time. Dr. Sadler knows “it takes a village” to raise a child and absolutely loves being part of that village for the families in her care. She practices with a focus on overall wellness and preventative care, and helps parents address questions and concerns about nutrition, behavior, development, education, sports, mental health, and even parenting philosophy. She also specializes in the management of chronic conditions in children and complex pediatric medical needs.
Originally from Utah, Dr. Sadler moved to Washington after completing her pediatrics residency in Massachusetts. She fell in love with the Pacific Northwest and planted roots here with her husband, practicing in Yakima before moving to the Gorge. Dr. Sadler loves to be active and outdoors as much as possible; she and her husband enjoy exploring the area and trying new activities with their twin children. She also loves to read, and her family especially appreciates her other favorite hobby—baking pies.
- Pediatrics Residency, Baystate Children’s Hospital, Springfield, MA – 2011
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Utah – 2008
- Board-certified – American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow – American Academy of Pediatrics
SPECIAL INTEREST AREAS
- Pediatric behavior and development, nutrition, chronic conditions and complex medical needs; mental health and wellness; sports medicine
- Obesity / Nutrition
- Pediatric Medicine
- Preventative Care
- Sports Medicine